Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 7-IBL

Whew! I'm glad this week is done! I had to present tonight and it's SO much easier getting up in front of 4th and 5th graders than it is people my own age. I had everything planned out and when I got up there, I froze. The first thing we did in class was play a football game that dealt with positive and negative integers. Our team lost...by a lot, but it's okay, because it was still a fun game :) We did an activity with the red and black tiles, and I understood some of it, but not all of it. The adding and dividing I got, but the subtraction and multiplication of negative numbers, I understood a little less. Then we talked about how to add and subtract fractions, which I never understood, but now I do. I thought our second Gateway exam was this week, but it's not, which was a nice surprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment